O Rings, simple but effective
O rings are reliable and relatively inexpensive. This means they are one of, if not the most commonly used products in sealing solutions.
O Ring Kits
- Imperial and Metric sizes.
- Available in Nitrile, Viton, Silicone and Neoprene.
- Bespoke kits available. Tell us what you need and we’ll make up the kit.
O Ring Cord
For times when standard sizes are not suitable for your sealing solution we can supply O Ring Cord. This will enable you to make custome sized o rings to suit your application.
- Sponge and solid.
- Thickness starts from 1mm.
FEP + PFS Encapsulated O Rings
Either silicone or Viton O Ring with a seamless FEP encapsulation/jacket. The combination of these components creates an O-ring that is virtually chemically inert.
- Elasticity is provided by the O Ring and the chemical resistance by the FEP jacket.
- The FEP jacket has similar properties to PTFE but is more malleable.
PTFE is extremely chemical inert but lacks elasticity and is available as the following:
- O Rings.
- Back-up Rings are washer-like devices that are used to prevent a seal from extruding through any gaps while under pressure, used in conjunction with O-rings in high-pressure applications for support or as spacers. Solid, Split and Spiral available.
Enquire about this product