O Rings, simple but effective
O rings are reliable and relatively inexpensive. This means they are one of, if not the most commonly used products in sealing solutions.
O Ring Kits
- Imperial and Metric sizes.
- Available in Nitrile, Viton, Silicone and Neoprene.
- Bespoke kits available. Tell us what you need and we’ll make up the kit.
O Ring Cord
For times when standard sizes are not suitable for your sealing solution we can supply O Ring Cord. This will enable you to make custome sized o rings to suit your application.
- Sponge and solid.
- Thickness starts from 1mm.
FEP + PFS Encapsulated O Rings
Either silicone or Viton O Ring with a seamless FEP encapsulation/jacket. The combination of these components creates an O-ring that is virtually chemically inert.
- Elasticity is provided by the O Ring and the chemical resistance by the FEP jacket.
- The FEP jacket has similar properties to PTFE but is more malleable.
PTFE is extremely chemical inert but lacks elasticity and is available as the following:
- O Rings.
- Back-up Rings are washer-like devices that are used to prevent a seal from extruding through any gaps while under pressure, used in conjunction with O-rings in high-pressure applications for support or as spacers. Solid, Split and Spiral available.
Call us for further help and advice. Or drop us an email if you prefer
Enquire about this product
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]